Velos (Vee-Los) – a fitting name for this small lapel dagger-tool, Velos, is Greek for arrow or arrowhead. Our inspiration for this design was the OSS lapel daggers made famous in WWII. This everyday carry (EDC) knife-tool can be worn around the neck or in a pocket. The Velo’s design makes it a comfortable everyday carry fixed blade with great ergonomics. Velos is perfectly suited for back-up and survival, as it is small enough to hide almost anywhere! The form fitted Kydex sheath comes with a stainless steel neck chain. Made of CPM 20CV, the knife holds an edge while resisting corrosion very well with 20% chromium and 1% vanadium. Handle has a flat-tip screwdriver and hex tool cut out that can be used when sheathed (sheath is handle).
- Overall Length: 4 7/16″; Blade Length: 2 1/8″; Blade Material: CPM 20CV Stainless Steel, 59-60 HRC
- Blade Thickness: 3/16″; Blade Finish: Black Tungsten DLC; Blade Type: Plain Edge
- Handle Length: 2 5/16″; Handle Material: Skeleton
- Carry System: Black Kydex Sheath; Weight: 1.008 Oz.
- Designer: Iovito; Made in the USA