The Pac-Kit 6155R 489-piece refill kit contains supplies for treating traumatic wounds, cuts, abrasions, burns, and headaches, and provides a complete refill for the Pac-Kit 6155 three-shelf industrial first aid station (sold separately). The pack measures 18.25 x 11.125 x 3.625 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) This first aid refill kit complies with American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z308.1-1998 requirements for workplace first aid kits and supplies, which can help organizations to comply with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations and guidelines.
A first aid kit holds a variety of supplies for treating injuries such as cuts, burns, scratches, and bleeding, and for giving CPR. First aid kits are commonly used in OSHA-certified and other workplaces, in facility management, emergency environments, and in industrial, contracting, sporting, and home applications.
Pac-Kit Safety Equipment manufactures first aid supplies, eye wash stations, and gloves. The company, founded in 1946, is headquartered in Fairfield, CT.
What’s in the Box?
Contents are based on availability; actual contents may vary
- First aid guide
- (5) Pairs exam gloves
- Instant cold pack, large
- (50) Extra-strength non-aspirin tablets
- (100) Alcohol wipes
- (25) Burn gel packets
- (25) Triple antibiotic ointment packets
- (25) Antiseptic wipes
- Burn spray, 4 ounces
- Antiseptic spray, 4 ounces
- Eye wash, 4 ounces
- Sterile eye wash cup
- (100) Cotton-tipped Applicators
- (50) Heavy woven bandages, 1″ x 3″
- (10) Heavy woven bandages, 2″ x 4.5″
- (25) Heavy woven knuckle bandages
- (25) Heavy woven fingertip bandages
- (10) Gauze pads, 2″ x 2″
- (10) Gauze pads, 3″ x 3″
- (10) Gauze pads, 4″ x 4″
- Eye pad with adhesive strips
- Hema-Seal dressing, 8″ x 10″ pad stitched to 4″ x 4 yards (stretched) gauze bandage
- Stretch gauze bandage, 2″ x 2″
- Stretch gauze bandage, 4″ x 4″
- Elastic bandage, 4″
- (2) Triangular bandages, 40″ x 40″ x 56″
- (2) Rolls tri-cut adhesive tape, 2″