The Maxpedition NOATAK is the latest addition to our Gearslinger lineup. Like the Sitka and Kodiak, this pack is designed to be endured the back and turns 270 degrees in the direction of the front of the body for simple access to contents; this function is particularly useful when the pack is put on while sitting down. Exterior modular webbing permits accessory of various pouches while internal loop fields assist in concealed carry.From the Maxpedition Gearslinger lineup, the Noatak pack enables you the ergonomic comfort of a backpack with the fast and simple access of a sling bag. Designed to be endured the back with a comfortable strap that disperses weight equally across the shoulders, the Noatak turns 270 degrees in the direction of the front of the body when you need access to the contents. Especially beneficial when the pack is worn while seated, this is likewise a fantastic feature when you’re strolling through the field, saving you the time and problem of getting rid of the bag.
Built to keep you comfy in extreme environments, the Noatak’s back panel and shoulder strap are padded with #AS -100 high grade closed-cell foam product for remarkable shock defense, keeping you and your bag’s contents well safeguarded. The multi-compartment pack features a roomy major compartment with multiple indoor pockets, a zippered front pouch with an internal “Keyper” (key retention system) and sleeve pockets, a hydration compatible rear compartment likewise geared up with a loop to hold a firearm, and a side water bottle pocket. Outside modular webbing allows accessory of various pouches while internal loop fields assist in hidden offer.
- Main compartment: 11 x 7 x 4 inches with several internal pockets
- Front pouch pocket: 7 x 7 x 2 inches with internal “Keyper” (key retention system) and sleeve pockets
- Front sleeve: 6.5 x 6.5 inches with anti-theft gadget on zipper
- Rear compartment: 8 x 12 inches (hydration compatible)
- Water bottle pocket: 7 x 2.5 inches (fits 32-ounces/1 liter bottle)
Hard-Use Nylon Building:
In addition to its excellent, ergonomic gearslinger design, the Noatak boasts the exceptionally strong, Hard-Use nylon design and construction that Maxpedition is known for. Not just is the bag built to hold up against extreme conditions and hard-use in demanding situations and environments, the Noatak pack likewise includes low-sound opening and closures, and plain colors (green and tan) created to mix into a vast array of natural and manufactured environments throughout the day or in the night. In quick, the Noatak is built of 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon material with Dupont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy upkeep, and triple polyurethane coated for water resistance. The bag features never-fail YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks with long lasting, quiet Paracord zipper pulls, and UTX-Duraflex nylon fastenings offer low sound closures ideal for hunting and stealth uses. Stitched completely with high tensile strength composite nylon thread and double sewn, Bartacked, or “Box-and-X” stitched for puttinged strength at stress points, you can count on this bag not to fail. For added weather condition resistance and durability, the Noatak’s internal seams are taped and finished. Lastly, high tensile strength nylon webbing made use of for bag reinforcement, attachment points, and straps ensures the integrity of the bag.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon material
- Dupont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy upkeep
- Triple polyurethane covered for water resistance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low noise closures
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary market conventional nylon thread)
- #AS -100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock defense
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for included strength
MAXPEDITION’s nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance. To clean, merely clean down with a moist cloth. Allow equipment to dry naturally. Do not machine wash. Do not utilize cleaning agent or bleach.