The explorist 310 GPS receiver supplies essential outdoor navigation with a high-resolution color screen, waterproof design, paperless geocaching, and exceptional mapping, including preloaded World Edition and uploadable map ability.
The eXplorist 310 GPS receiver supplies vital outside navigation with a high-resolution color screen, water resistant design, paperless geocaching, and superior mapping, including preloaded World Edition and uploadable map ability.
Necessary Outside Navigation
World Edition Pre-loaded Map
The World Edition includes an in-depth road network, water features, city and rural land use, and a realistic shaded relief background.
Great, Sunlight-Readable Color Screen
A lively 2.2-inch color transflective screen offers the finest readability in direct sunshine.
Upload In-depth Topo Maps
500 megabytes of user memory available to save Summit Series topo maps, geocaches, waypoints, and tracks.
Download and view more than 20 distinct characteristics of each cache, and view, search, and filter on the gadget. Details consist of name, place, description, hider, size, difficulty, surface, hint, and recent logs developed by other geocachers.
18 Hours of Battery Life
Go strong for an entire day (or more). No stopping to replace the batteries. Save battery life by putting the device into a sophisticated power-saving mode. Suspend mode will switch off everything other than for GPS monitoring. Awaken the device with a single click.
Rugged and Water-proof
The eXplorist 310 GPS receiver is submersible and tested to IPX-7 requirements, meanings it can hold up against depths approximately one meter for a total of 30 minutes.
The integrated SiRFStarIII GPS chipset provides as much as 3 meters of accuracy with the support of WAAS, EGNOS, and MSAS, to offer the most accurate area details worldwide.
eXplorist 310 Item Features
- Easy-to-navigate menus and rich graphics. An easy major menu, user-friendly contextual menus, and dynamic graphics make this gadget simple to utilize.
- Great, sunlight-readable color screen. A dynamic 2.2-inch color transflective screen offers the very best readability in direct sunlight
- Rugged and water-proof to IPX-7 standards. Focus on the experience, not safeguarding the gadget
- High-sensitivity SiRFstarIII GPS with 3-5 meter precision. 3-5 meter GPS precision supplies an exceptional navigation experience
- Preloaded World Edition map. Referencing a full road network in The united state and canada and Western Europe, as well as major roadways throughout the rest of the populated world, to aid in positioning. See parks, rivers, lakes, significant city points, and other kinds of land-use locations.
- 18 hours of battery life using 2 AA batteries. Go strong for an entire day (or more). No stopping to replace the batteries.
- Suspend mode. The objective is to conserve battery life by putting the gadget into a sophisticated power-saving mode. Suspend mode will certainly switch off everything other than for GPS tracking. Get up the device with a single click.
- Paperless geocaching. Download and view more than 20 unique characteristics of each cache, and view, search, and filter on the gadget. Information consist of name, place, description, hider, size, difficulty, terrain, suggestion, spoilers, and least 20 user logs– among a variety of other information.
- 500 megabytes of user memory available. Loads of space to keep added maps, geocaches, waypoints, and tracks.
- Record tracks and see “breadcrumbs” on the map screen. Keep a log of all the steps you took throughout the day. Reference your track to discover your way back or to keep a digital journal of all your outdoor adventures
- Track summary. Start your journey with one click, and keep tabs on beneficial data such as range took a trip, typical speed, elevation gain and descent, and average time to find
- NMEA message output (USB Just). For hardcore outside GPS enthusiasts who want to connect their device to laptop computers running VantagePoint software and see their position on the computer screen.
- Several collaborates and map information. Navigate all over the world and do it accurately. See your geographical area in UTM coordinates or reference the OS Grid for use in Great Britain
Exactly what remains in the Box
Magellan eXplorist 310 GPS receiver, basic miniature USB cable, quick start guide, 2 AA batteries, Geocaching.com 30-day complimentary trial flyer, and Energizer Battery voucher.
|Best in Class Base Map||?||?||?||?||?||?|
|Updateable/ Loadable Maps||–||–||?||?||?||?|
|Cam and Microphone||–||–||–||?||?||?|
|Compass and Barometer||–||–||–||–||?||?|
|Summit Series Maps||–||–||–||–||?||?|
|City Series Maps||–||–||–||–||–||?|
|Functions||Devoted geocaching gadget that has functions beginner or advance geocachers will value.||A solid gadget with all the basic navigation you’ll require to get to your camping area and back.||Tailor your device with your own map material from Nat Geo, Navionics, Fishing Hot Spots and more.||Capture and share your adventures with the developed in electronic camera and microphone. Shoot stills and video, with geotagging and voice notes.||Increase safety and accuracy with additional sensors, elevation and barometric altimeter to forecast weather condition conditions.||The supreme navigation tool with the ability to obtain you from your doorstep to top and back once again.|