The LFT tactical tomahawk is ready for the extreme end of Hardcore use as an impact/MOE/CQB tool. At two-thirds the size of our BFT-01G hawk, the LFT is designed for those operators who require a more compact tool capable of devastating performance. The primary cutting head is razor sharp and the spike at the business end of things has a modified tanto point specifically designed for maximum penetration. Its pommel is well suited for hammering and incorporates a large lanyard hole for the attachment of a carabineer or rope lanyard. The LFT’s ergonomic G-10 handle has been designed for multiple handhold positions to suit all operators, during single or double-handed use. Some of the tasks we expect you’ll use our LFT for include the following: chopping, hammering, digging, cutting, as a climbing aid, defeating locks, smashing windows & windscreens and raking out their frames, puncturing steel radial tyres, smashing steel clad doors, and breaking through walls including those made of brick. The LFT is constructed from D2 Tool Steel, has a robust Teflon coating and G-10 contoured handle.
- Overall Length: 12.50″; Axe Edge Width: 2.95″; Spike Width: 1.05″
- Tool Material: D2 Tool Steel w/ Black Teflon Finish, 50 – 55 HRC
- Tool Thickness: .31″; Handle Material: G-10; Handle Color: Black
- Weight: 1 Lb. 15.6 Oz.; Carry System: Kydex Speed Scabbard TecLok
- Color: Black; Blade Retention: Velcro/Press Stud