How can Quality improve? Fenix has actually done it with the new PD35 XM-L2 U2. The best-selling PD35 design has been updated to a max of 960 lumens.
* Four Modes of Operation:
* * Turbo: 960 Lumens (1 hour 10 minutes.).
* * High: 460 Lumens (3 hours 15 min.).
* * Mid: 180 Lumens (10 hours).
* * Low: 50 Lumens (38 hours).
* * Economy: 14 Lumens (150 hours).
* * Strobe: 960 Lumens.
* Maximum Beam Distance: 918 Feet (208 meters).
* Dimension: 139mm (Length) x 25.4 mm (Head Diameter).
* Weight: 87-gram (omitting the battery).
* Tactical tail switch with momentary-on fuction.
* Dual spring design to produce much better effect resistance– more suitable for flat-head batteries.
* Low voltage warning function to advise you to change the battery.
* Reverse polarity protection guards against incorrect battery setup.
* Over-heat defense to prevent high-termperature of the surface.
* Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design.
* Smart memory circuit.
* Made of resilient aircraft-grade aluminum.
* Premium Type III hard anodized and abrasive surface.
* Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective finish.
* IPX-8 Requirement: Water-proof to 2 meters for Thirty Minutes.
* Fenix PD35 (2014) LED Flashlight, Holster, Lanyard, Spare O-Ring and Spare Rubber Boot, Instruction Sheet and Warranty Card.
* Bonus devices: 1x Genuine Fenix ARB-L2M 2300mAH 18650 and recharger kit, 1x LumenTac Blue 25 lumens Keychain Light.
Discover More Fenix Flashlight Products