The Caswell Morphing Karambit utility knife’s ingenious design allows you to effortlessly whip out the two and a half inch ion bond/tungsten DLC finish steel blade without loosening your grip on the handle – just a simple flick of your thumb is all it takes!
- Convenient, Discrete “Zero-Profile” titanium pocket clip allows secure, deep-pocket carry without sacrificing accessibility. It does not create discomfort while the knife is grasped for use. It is much less likely to snag upon or damage objects encountered in close quarters compared with a conventional protruding pocket clip.
- Elegant Design including just FIVE principle parts, plus fasteners (and pocket clip). It is compact, rugged and optimized for use under demanding conditions.
- Versatile. The MKV2 may be safely grasped and deployed in different ways to accommodate the present task.
- 100% MANUAL. MKV2 is NOT an automatic or assisted-opening knife! As such, it is generally legal to possess and carry anywhere a 2.5-inch locking folding knife is allowed. *Always know your local restrictions concerning pocket knives.
- Blade Size: 2.5 inches
- Blade Steel: CPM 3V, Ion Bond/Tungsten DLC finish
- Frame/Handle: 7075 T6 Aluminum/Type 3 Hard Anodize
- Components: 17-4 PH (H900), Ion Bond/Tungsten DLC finish
- Pocket Clip: 6al-4V Titanium, exclusive “Zero-Profile” design
- OAL (open): 7.125 inches
- Weight: 6.0 ounces.
- Price: $450 NOW on Kickstarter ($650 Retail)