Understanding how quick a gamer pitches or runs can immediately influence a coaching decision. Go into the Bushnell Velocity speed gun, which tells you the speed of an item within plus-or-minus 1 mile per hour. The Bushnell Speed is equipped with digital signal processing technology, which can measure the speed of a baseball from as much as 90 feet, or a moving automobile from as far as 1, 500 feet. As a result, it’s a breeze to take a gamer’s 40 time or determine the speed of a tennis serve. The Speed is likewise a breeze to utilize, with a point-and-shoot handgun grip that displays the fastest speed timed once the trigger is launched. The Bushnell Speed radar gun provides easy point-and-shoot operation that can be made use of for tracking everything from race cars to pitching speeds. A big LCD display makes it simple to check out the speed.
- Baseball/softball/tennis range: 10 to 110 mph (90 feet away)
- Automobile racing variety: 10 to 200 mph (1, 500 feet away)
- Accuracy: +/- 1 mph
- Dimensions: 4.3 by 8.4 by 6 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 19 ounces
- Service warranty: 2 years
- To make sure precise speed readings, make certain to keep your target’s instructions of travel in a direct line with the speed gun, and not perpendicular.
- The Velocity Speed Weapon will measure the relative speed of a target as it moves towards or away from the Speed Weapon. If the target remains in a direct line, the measured speed will be accurate within +/- 1 miles per hour.
- If you move either ideal or left of the target, the displayed speed readings will end up being gradually less accurate, with the suggested speed reducing as you move off this centerline. This occurs due to the “Cosine Impact”, typical to all Doppler based radar devices.
- Make certain to make use of only fresh, alkaline “C” batteries in the Velocity Speed Weapon, both placed positive (pointer) end initially, with the unfavorable end of each battery facing you (to the battery cover).